elenalikesbooks

The Thousand Names
Django Wexler
The Duchess Hunt
Jennifer Haymore

Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld Series #13)

Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld Series #13) - 3.5 stars. Sad to see the end of the Women of the Otherworld series. Especially when my favorite character only got one book, was left with a lot of interesting threads hanging, and then never showed up again. Is KA just pretending Living with the Dead never happened, or what?I liked this book, but it was literally non-stop action, and that got pretty exhausting. When there are so many peaks and so few valleys, plot-wise, the peaks stop having the same impact. That's what dragged this book down to a 3.5 for me. Still, enjoyable overall, brought in all the characters you know and love from former books (EXCEPT ROBYN, WHY???), and wrapped up pretty nicely in the end. Worth the read for fans of the series.(I totally skipped the Elena story bookends to this book, because Elena is pretty much my least favorite character--despite the fact that we share a name--and I just didn't care.)