elenalikesbooks

The Thousand Names
Django Wexler
The Duchess Hunt
Jennifer Haymore
Rebels and Lovers - Linnea Sinclair I am so incredibly happy I discovered Linnea Sinclair. I have been looking for sci-fi romances like this for ages, and hers are top-notch. Characters to care about, always, always an extremely robust sci-fi plot that's more prominent than the romantic plot. They're so entertaining that I don't even care about the unoriginality of her science worldbuilding (as far as I can tell, all her terminology except the alien words is borrowed from Star Trek).I'm not always hugely into the romance aspect, but it doesn't even matter because there's so much space opera happening. In Rebels and Lovers, I was slightly frustrated because I figured out whodunnit loooooooong before anyone else even suspected. But I loved it anyway. Because Linnea Sinclair is awesome. I'm so sad that her last book came out in 2010. What am I going to do once I've read them all? I need more!