elenalikesbooks

The Thousand Names
Django Wexler
The Duchess Hunt
Jennifer Haymore
Runaways, Vol. 3: The Good Die Young - Adrian Alphona, Brian K. Vaughan Read this because after volumes one and two I really wanted to know who the mole was. Well, now we're done with that plotline (actually super glad that they didn't drag the mole thing out for more volumes--I was really afraid they would). Not sure if I'll continue with the series, but these are fun, easy graphic novels I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to kids 10-14.(Though like a few other reviewers I've seen, I was really weirded out by 11-year-old Molly acting like a seven-year-old. Apparently the writer doesn't know any kids that age. I just went ahead and pretended she was at most eight and all my troubles went away.)(ALSO, this was only the third volume I've read, and it was the second one to literally fall apart in my hands as I read it despite me being the first person to ever read it. Warning to anyone thinking of buying these: don't, unless they're available in hardcover. The binding is the most horrifically poor I've seen.)