elenalikesbooks

The Thousand Names
Django Wexler
The Duchess Hunt
Jennifer Haymore
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover - Sarah MacLean This one surprised me by being actually quite exciting. Rather than the same old same old tale of an innocent young lady learning about sex from a handsome rake while she in turn teaches him about love, the story is about an innocent young lady taking her sexual education into her own hands and demanding that the "rake" (minor spoiler: not an actual rake in this case) tell her everything he knows about sex. And Pippa doesn't take no for an answer, determinedly marching into Cross's gambling hell and doing whatever is necessary for him to break down and agree to aid her in her "research." Pippa and Cross find each other utterly exasperating and utterly tempting, and somehow they avoided managing to annoy me with their exasperated temptation.Honestly, I am not even sure why I loved this one so much, because it doesn't really have many of the elements that usually make me love a historical romance, but I just did, darn it. It was pretty great. I'm excited for the next book.