elenalikesbooks

The Thousand Names
Django Wexler
The Duchess Hunt
Jennifer Haymore
Transfigurations - Resonant This is the only fanfic I've ever really loved. This novel-length Harry Potter story, written between the release of books four and five, takes place a few years after the Battle of Hogwarts, when Harry returns to Hogwarts to teach after a long stint recuperating with a coven in Florida. I actually prefer Resonant's version of the Battle of Hogwarts and its aftermath to the one J.K. Rowling wrote. I've read this fic three times now, and I only read Deathly Hallows once. So, uh, there you have it.The story is technically Harry/Draco, but there's such a wonderful, intricate plot that the romance is almost secondary. You see, the Death Eaters may have been defeated, but they left some very nasty surprises behind at Hogwarts, and if the new crop of teachers can't get to the bottom of things soon, people may die...A+ fanfic. I wish Resonant had written more in this world.